The WRAPTIE GRIPPER is the ultimate heavy duty corner or edge protector, made from recycled car tyre rubber and shoe soles.
Designed to be reused again and again, the WRAPTIE GRIPPER easily slips onto any 2.5cm (1") or smaller cargo strap. It is fully adjustable and built tough to protect your tie down straps against sharp edges time and again! The unique design also ensures a superior grip for awkward or smooth surfaces such as glass or kayaks.
Extend the life of your straps and stop them from getting cut up on sharp edges. Be confident your kayak or surfboard or glass surface won't slip!
- Designed to be used with any 2.5cm (1") or smaller tie-down straps or ratchet straps
- 500% More Grip Power than using without
- Super Cut Resistant
- "EASY" Slide Adjustment
- Made from durable recycled rubber compounds
- Manufactured to the highest quality
- WRAPTIE is an Australian company with over 40 years of design and engineering experience
- Comes as a 4 Pack - Good enough for 2 straps!
- Comes with a 1 Year warranty on faulty materials and workmanship (Conditions Apply)
Please read and follow all these warning carefully. Be sure to check load security before driving, and also check periodically on longer journeys. Failure to do so could result in cargo damage and could cause injury.
- Avoid fuels, direct heat or open flames as this may cause deterioration or damage.
- Keep out of the sun and weather when not in use to ensure longevity.
SustainabilityWRAPTIE is committed to reducing waste and protecting our oceans. Not only do we use recycled materials but we also say no to single-use plastic packaging and support local beach cleaning activities and like-minded sustainable innovative companies. We think our planet is worth saving and we hope you do too!
Our WRAPTIE GRIPPERS use rubber made from waste car tyres and shoe soles. Designed to be tough but gentle on the planet!